Order and Shipping Policy
- The User is required to provide his/her real data during registration/purchase. In the event of false data or data that can be linked to another person provided during the purchase/registration, the resulting electronic contract shall be null and void. The Service Provider excludes its liability if the User uses its services in the name of another person, using the data of another person.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any delivery delays or other problems or errors caused by incorrect and/or inaccurate data provided by the User. However, the Service Provider informs Users that, after consultation and clear identification with the User, it may correct the incorrectly entered data in the order, so that billing and delivery are not hindered.
- The products displayed can be ordered online from the online shop. The prices displayed for the products are in EUR, are gross prices (i.e. they include VAT as required by law or, if the Service Provider invoices VAT-free, the prices are the amounts payable), but do not include charges for delivery and payment. Separate packaging costs – will not be charged, unless the User requests decorative or other special packaging.
- If the Service Provider, despite all due care, displays an incorrect price on the Webshop’s interface, in particular a clearly incorrect price, e.g. a “0” EUR or “1” EUR price that differs significantly from the well-known, generally accepted or estimated price of the product, or a “0” EUR price due to a system error, the Service Provider is not obliged to confirm the order at the incorrect price, but may reject the offer and offer to confirm the correct price, in the knowledge of which the User may withdraw from the purchase. In accordance with the case-law of the national courts, a significant deviation of at least 50% from the market value of the product or service in question, whether positive or negative, is considered to be a significant deviation.
- Used Clothing: The User acknowledges that the products sold by the Service Provider are used products, i.e. they cannot be considered as new products. The User acknowledges that, due to the second-hand nature of the products, the same quality requirements cannot be expected as for new products. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any defects or faults resulting from obsolescence due to normal use. The Service Provider shall indicate any defects that are recognisable beyond the general defects resulting from the normal use of the products on the website in the product description. The Service Provider shall not be liable for these defects, the User acknowledges the defect by placing the order and places the order with knowledge of the defect.
- Steps of order:
User can start shopping in the webshop without registration.
User selects the product(s) to be purchased.
User adds the selected products to the shopping cart.
The User can view the contents of the basket at any time by clicking on the “basket” icon.
If you do not want to buy any more products, check the number of items you want to buy. Click on the “delete – X” icon to delete the contents of your shopping cart. To finalise the number of items, click on the “update basket” icon.
The user enters the delivery address and then selects the delivery/payment method, which can be of the following types:
Card payment ( through SimplePay):
The User has the possibility to pay the total value of the order online with a credit card through the secure payment system of the financial service provider Simple Pay, OTP Mobil Kft. Used by the Service Provider. If the User chooses this payment method, he / she agrees to the following statement by providing the necessary data for payment:
The User acknowledges that the following personal data stored by the Service Provider in the user database of https://szerkobudapest.hu will be transferred to OTP Mobil Kft. As a data processor. The scope of the data transmitted by the data controller is as follows: Billing name and address, e-mail, telephone number.
The nature and purpose of the data processing activity performed by the data processor can be viewed in the SimplePay Data Management Information, at the following link: https://simplepay.hu/vasarlo-aff
- Orders are processed during working hours. It is also possible to place an order outside the times indicated as order processing times, but if the order is placed after working hours, it will be processed the following working day. In all cases, the Service Provider’s customer service will confirm electronically when it will be able to process your order.
- The general time limit for processing an order is 1-5 working days from the date of the order made, excluding delivery time.
- International shipping:
Service provider calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight of the items ordered and the shipping destination. Service provider does not ship the items with a single contracted transporter as shipping costs from Hungary vary a lot based on size of the package/ destination country. Each order will be shipped with the most cost and time efficient service.
Cost of shipping will be calculated at the end of the order process and added to the payable total amount before finalizing the payment.